For over a decade, the LEXCO team has strived to make a difference in various causes by dedicating our time, resources and financial talents. Some causes are local, some are national and some global. From our annual coat drive with the Tarrytown Police Benevolent Assoc. to S.H.A.R.E. Africa, we hope to demonstrate our goal of making a difference. If only in some small way.
“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world.
For, indeed, that’s all that ever have.”
– Margaret Mead
Each member of our team is challenged with picking a cause and “paying it forward”. We recognize that we are very fortunate to have good health, family, friends, and steady jobs. We are proud to support some very worthy non-profits:
• The Miracle League of Westchester
• Tarrytown Police Benevolent Assoc.
• The Westchester Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis foundation
• The United States Association of Blind Athletes
• Disabled Sport USA
• Camp Abilities
• The Pajama Project
• S.H.A.R.E. Africa
• Wounded Warrior Project
• The James Daugherty Foundation
• Conqueror Hook and Ladder Company, No. 1